The 18-Year-Old Left Temporarily Paralysed After Drink Spiking On First Ever Night Out

It’s every parent’s worst nightmare. Last week, 18-year-old Millie Taplin joined some friends for her first ever night out, but things took a terrifying turn. After her drink was apparently spiked in a nightclub, Millie lost the ability to walk or speak and was rushed to hospital. In a now viral video released by her mum to highlight the danger of spiking, Millie can be seen writhing in pain, which her family have compared to a scene out of ‘The Exorcist’. A week on from this horrifying event, Millie joins us today alongside her older sister Sadie in the hope of warning others.