Dad Of Teen Electrocuted Using Phone In Bathroom: ‘My World Just Came To A Stop’

Parents are in unimaginable grief after their 14-year-old daughter was electrocuted in the bathtub while using her cell phone. Madison Coe loved to soak in the tub before bed, and she often brought her cell phone into the bathroom to play games or listen to music. Police are still trying to figure out what went wrong. Madison’s stepmom, Felisha, made the horrible discovery. Felisha is a nurse, and Madison’s dad, Logan, is a firefighter and EMT. They performed CPR until paramedics arrived, but it was too late.